Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Its been a while since I blogged but here goes!

I knew this year had flown by but didn't realise just how fast until I logged on here to update my Blog and noticed that it was April when I last posted something! It seems that I must have left my head in the clouds after my skydiving adventure in April.

Well the summer went by in a hot humid flash and I was kept busy working a new job. I was also kept busy making a wedding cake, wedding invitations and decorations for a family wedding back in England.
Here is the cake that I made and transported over the Atlantic for the special day!

I also made a special cake for a friends 60th suprise birthday and had so much fun making it. The birthday boy loved it and was ready to sit down and play a game of Roulette there and then!

When I've not been making cakes, I've made two lots of wedding invitations, both custom made and designed to meet the requests of the Brides and Grooms.

I love to make custom cards and invitations, no matter how small or large an event, I can create something unique that matches your theme perfectly and that no-one else is going to have.












No comments:

Post a Comment