Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting ready for a Fall Craft Festival





This coming weekend (Oct 16t) I'll be driving down to Owings, Maryland to take part in the Fall Festival which I'm really excited about. I have been busy making up lots more cards for birthdays, babies, weddings, get well, sympathy, Christmas, holidays, Thanksgiving, Halloween and note cards for all occasions.
I'm hoping that its going to be a great success for everyone there and I'm looking forward to meeting the other crafters that will be there too. I'd like to do lots more craft fairs as getting out and meeting people is such fun and also showing them my cards.
Here is a selection of some of the cards that I will be taking to the Festival with me this weekend.

Look forward to seeing you here. 10-4pm, Shore Living, 8015 Southern Maryland Blvd, Owings, MD.










No comments:

Post a Comment