Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Custom cards

I love making all kinds of cards, especially when someone asks me to make a custom card for them. this week I've made three custom cards including a beach themed 50th birthday card, a fashionista's 30th birthday card and a dog lovers birthday card.

Here's what I created for each of them.


A fun beach theme card complete with glistening sand and a bright and cheery '50'. A fun polka dot bikini and flipflops complete the card.






What fashionista doesn't love shoes, dresses, purses and pearls? I used stamps to decorate the background of the card and made 3d dresses and shoes to decorate the card.








This Andy Worhol inspired card was made for Brittany who has a Pug and a French Bulldog. I love the way it came out and the 3d images just make them pop from the background colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment