Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Custom Wedding Invitations



I'm just finishing up some beautiful wedding invitations for a wedding in September. These were 100% custom to the Bride & Groom and I worked with them to create the exact and unique invitation that they wanted.

They knew what colors they wanted included and the bride wanted to make sure it had some bling so I set to work coming up with samples of different styles and we came down to the chosen design. I then set to work making 70 of these beauties!

Made of a gorgeous deep maroon cardstock that I cut into a petal style card. The insert is a pearl paper printed with chocolate text and highlighted with a tiny crystal on the monogram. This is mounted on a dark chocolate card and attached to the petal card. The invitation is carefully folded and held in place with a custom ribbon made made of stunning woven ribbon in gold, maroon and black and a large oval crystal adorns the center.

The invitation is complemented by a lovely gold envelope. I also wrote the guest names on the invitation and envelopes in beautiful calligraphy.

The Bride and Groom were over the moon with the invitations and I'm looking forward to working with them on the wedding programs and other related items for their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment