Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jelly and his friends

Yesterday I was down at my friend Sandra's house as I was helping her to get packed up for a move to Germany in the summer. When I got to her house I always take my dog Jelly along as he is good friends with Sandra's little pack of three Border Collies and they have a great time together.

While Sandra & I were busy getting things packed up all of the dogs were busy wearing each other out playing. There were five dogs in all as a nieghbors dog was being looked after too so it was a real house full. They are all such lovely dogs and I'm really going to miss them when they move to Germany and I know that Jelly will too.

When it came time to leave I opened up the trunk of my car for Jelly to hop into and all of the other dogs decided to hop in too. It was such a funny site and I happened to have my camera on me and captured some photos of the motely crew in the back of my car.
Unfortunately the others had to stay at Sandra's and I brought home a very tired looking Jelly on his own.
It took a couple of shots to get them all looking the same dircetion!


Meet the crew - Taran, Darcy, Jelly, Tess and Mardie



No comments:

Post a Comment