Monday, May 23, 2011

Raising Money for the National Kidney Foundation

On June 18th I'll be going over the edge. Over the edge of a 200ft building in downtown Baltimore to be precise.  You may think I'm mad but it's all for a great cause and hopefully will be a bit of fun too.  I'm doing a rappell down the Canton Crossing Tower to raise much needed money for the National Kidney Foundation.

My dear father passed away in January 2005, following Kidney disease and so this is a cause that is close to my heart and I hope that I can raise at least $1000 to go towards more research and treatments.

On my quest to raise my goal I am soliciting the support of friends, family and nieghbors and will also be donating all the proceeds from my Etsy store for May & June, so I'm hoping that together we can reach the $1000.

For more information on the event you can visit my fundraising page here .

Please help me to reach my goal and help other people in the world fight Kidney Disease.

1 comment: