Monday, May 25, 2009

Its coming up Strawberrys


With the beautiful weather this holiday weekend I left the comfort of my craft room and ventured outside to work on my other creation, my garden! This year I've planted up lots of lovely fruit and vegetables to enjoy throughout the summer.

I have tomotoes, cucumbers, onions, brocolli, corn, peppers, butternut squash, radishes, beets, peas, carrots, beans, spinach, strawberries, raspberries and blue berries, and I should have plenty of fresh home grown produce to enjoy and more to share.

Yesterday I enjoyed the first picking of my strawberries, and you can't beat straight off the plant and in your mouth taste!! yum.

I love spending time in my garden and seeing how everything comes to life in the spring and developes over the years. I can spend all day pottering around, doing weeding, planting and pruning and get some fresh air and exercise at the same time! bonus.






No comments:

Post a Comment