Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Card Challenge Days 28, 29 & 30 - It sucks being sick!

I guess with the crazy temperature changes this past week it's not suprising that I have caught a cold!  I hate feeling ill and I'm not sure whats worse, the symptoms of my sore throat and throbbing head or the side affects of the cold medication that make me feel like I'm high!

With feeling sick, I've just not had the energy or motivation to make any cards for a couple of days, but today I dragged myself into the craft room and got creating, and before I knew it I had made up two new cards and felt alot happier.

It's the last day of my 31 day challenge tomorrow and I hope to get some more cards made and posted, and then reflect on the past 31 days and all of the cards I've made.  Its also the last day of my giveaway too, so for all of those that have 'liked' my Liz Felgate Crafts facebook page or made a purchase from my Etsy store, I'll be drawing a name to win 10 of my beautiful cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment