Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness Day 17 - One of those crazy busy days!!

Today has been one of those crazy days where I have been running around all day. My day started with a trip to the vets with my dog Daisy for her follow up on the heartworm treatment she had in February. Thankfully her tests came back negative and she was given the thumbs up from the vet! It's a huge relief as heartworm in dogs can be very harmful if not treated so it was a good thing we caught it early.

The rest of the day has included taking photos and video of the Georgetown Prep students out on the Ropes Challenge course (http://www.upwardenterprises.com/) which was fun, and with such beautiful weather, it makes for even better photos.

I even managed to fit in a run at Baker park in Frederick tonight with a friend, which is just what I needed.

So now at almost 10pm I've just finished my card for today! Its a simple one, which was quick to make, but I like it alot.

Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment