Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Madness Day 10 - 80's Roller Disco!

I grew up in the 80's, the era of big hair and brightly colored clothing, and listening to Madonna and Duran Duran on my cassette player! oh those were the days.

Afew weeks ago I travelled back to the 80's, for just one night to attend my friend Laura's birthday party. The theme was the 80's and the location was the Hagerstown Roller Rink. I had so much fun creating my costume and had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't be stopped by the Police on the way up to Hagerstown, all dressed up in pink and yellow and my face painted with some wild make up. We all had a great night.

Looking at the photos from that night gave me an idea for a new card, and so the roller skate disco theme card was created! The skates I rented were pretty bright green, although they didn't have pretty pink ribbons for laces, or bling on the wheels....maybe they should!

What was your favourite part of the 80's?




No comments:

Post a Comment