Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Madness Day 23 - Oh La La Mothers day card

Yesterday was such a lovely day which I spent most of in the garden doing some spring cleaning, and then today when I woke up its like winter again outside, all gloomy and cold.  It's a good day to stay in doors and be creative.  I also had a Bride to be calling round to discuss her wedding stationery and she decided on a lovely black and white gatefold design with accents of pink and silver.  Now that will keep me busy making 85 sets of invitations, RSVP cards, Thank you cards and place cards.

Looking through my cardstock, I pulled out some toile look card in black and white and some bright sunny yellow card and envelopes and got creating some pretty Mothers Day cards.  Mothers Day in the UK is in April, so I need to get going on making quite afew for all the Brits I know living out here.

With the offcuts of card I made up some matching gift cards to go with each of the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment