Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness Day 14 - It's a girl!

Wow, I'm half way through my challenge which means its half way through March already! I'm having fun with the cards, and thought I may start to run out of inspiration in the next two weeks, but my motivation has been given a jolt today as I met with someone to talk about wedding invitations and so I'm all exited to get in the craft room and come up with some samples for her.

The color scheme for the upcoming wedding is hot pink, black and silver so will have fun experimenting with some combinations and styles.

I had made up a new baby girl card as it seems that everyone is having baby girls at the moment, and with the announcement that the Beckhams will be adding a little girl to their family in August I thought why not!








1 comment: