Monday, March 7, 2011

March Madness Day 7 - Hearts and Monkeys!

So today I'm feeling extra inspired and have made two new cards, that are completely different! The first one is a floating hearts card that is very simple, but took a while to make. Punching out all the hearts from different papers, then carefully folding them in half and sticking them on the card, in just the right place! but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I may even frame this card in a white shadow box frame and hang it on the wall, as its like a little piece of art!

The second card was fun to make and I'd been wanting to use the great leaf patterned paper for ages, and the little monkey stamp went perfectly for the jungle theme. I dug about in my ribbon box and found the giraffe ribbon and also some foam leaves and flowers to add the finishing touch. It's always hard to know where to stop with the decorations or you could end up with something looking like a Mardi Gras float!

Hope you like them, and have enjoyed following my challenge, 1 week down, 3 more to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment