Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Madness - Day 5 - An Elephant never forgets!

So here we are on day five of my card making challenge and today I've been up early as I've got a lot to do today. I had a look through my rubber stamp collection and chose a stamp that I brought a while ago but hadn't got around to using yet (much like some items in my closet!!).

I paired the cute stamp with an elepahnt on it with some chinzy floral paper and cardstock in pink and blue, and just love the red ribbon and bow!

Today I'm off to the Frederick basket Company in downtown Frederick, MD which is a fabulous little store that sells amazing items that are assembled into beautiful gift baskets. They also sell my cards there. Today is a special unvieling of a new mural for the store and so all the local artists that are featured in the store are invited to come in. Would be great to see you there if you can make it!

Here's my creation for today! hope you like it!





1 comment: