Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Madness Day 12 - Music and Weddings

What a lovely day it was today, still a little chilly first thing but so nice to see the sun and blue skies again after all that rain.
Today I made two new cards, one for a family occassion, the other from a suggestion fro Jodye. One of my neices back in England will be getting married in May and I just got the beautiful invitation in the mail this week, so taking my inspiration from that I made her a lovely card for her wedding day. Her color scheme is a deep purple color, so with that in mind I kept it simple and elegant, with a little bit of bling too.

My second card is a music themed one, suggested by Jodye, and I like the way it turned out. I love the old feel of the music sheet patterned card, with the simple mini card on the front. I wish I could make cards with sound, as this one would be singing 'Happy Birthday' for sure.

Don't forget to put your clocks forward tonight before you go to bed! maybe this means that Spring is officially here and the weather will start to act that way!




No comments:

Post a Comment